October Amsterdam Clojure 2013 -- call for help

Amsterdam Clojurians

Jun 15, 2013, 6:34:47 AM6/15/13
to Amsterdam Clojurians, The-Amsterdam-Cloju...@meetup.com
Dear all,

it's June already and time is due to start planning ahead the second biggest Clojure event in Europe*!

The ball is officially rolling, and we have now to decide all the details. We should have a clear plan by the end of June, so that any Call for Presentation, sponsorship and the like can be sorted out on time. Please let me know if you want to take part in the organization, and I'll put you in the loop.

Thanks in advance for anyone that will be helping us!

Regards,
Carlo

* to  my knowledge/presumption, that is :-)

--
Amsterdam Clojurians
The biggest Clojure community in the Netherlands