LambdaNext Clojure Workshop - London May 20-22 2013

Sam Aaron

Apr 15, 2013, 6:24:06 AM4/15/13
to clo...@googlegroups.com, cam...@googlegroups.com, london-c...@googlegroups.com, amsterdam-...@googlegroups.com
Are you interested in becoming a professional Clojure programmer? Want
to jumpstart your knowledge or simply take things to the next level? The
LambdaNext team is holding a Clojure workshop in London, May 20-22 2013.

Come join us!
http://lambdanext.eu

* An intensive learning experience

The workshop is 3 days in total, the first two introduce the basics of
the language and gear up to the last day which covers advanced concepts
and techniques. You can opt for any combination of the the 2 and 1 day
workshops. We'll be training from The Hub, Westminster
(http://westminster.the-hub.net/) in Central London. The workshop will
have at most 20 attendees, to 4 trainers.

* Our world-class Clojure team

We are a team of 4 long time professional and deeply enthusiastic
Clojurists. We've deployed Clojure in a wide variety of interesting
domains from atom splitting to live music making. Check out
www.lambdanext.com for links to our blogs, projects and other details.

Between us, we've have more experience teaching Clojure in Europe than
anybody. You'll know you're in expert hands.

* Our proven teaching method

Our teaching method involves carefully sowing and then nurturing the
seeds of Clojure's core concepts in an iterative manner.

Our sowing phase of each concept takes place through an "unplugged"
session which will scaffold and demonstrate the concept through the use
of a variety of illustrative props and audience participation. This
allows us to collectively get direct into the core of each individual
idea.

We will then fertilise and nurture these new concepts through an
increasingly sophisticated set of mini-projects where you write code in
groups with our guidance. This allows the ideas to be tested in a real
context with chance for rapid and continuous feedback to accelerate the
learning process.

This is a truly intensive format and so we have all four of our trainers in
the room to help, unblock and encourage. With a ratio of 20 attendees
to 4 trainers you can guarantee you'll make rapid progress.

* Caring for you

We'll lay on a nutritious breakfast and lunch, and all the tea, coffee,
juice and biscuits you can consume during the day.

* Questions ?

If you'd like to know more, or have any questions please drop us an
email (in...@lambdanext.eu) or tweet (@LambdaNext).

Sam, Edmund, Christophe and Meikel,
The LambdaNext Team
http://lambdanext.eu

Sam Aaron

May 9, 2013, 7:02:25 PM5/9/13
to clo...@googlegroups.com, cam...@googlegroups.com, london-c...@googlegroups.com, amsterdam-...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

just a quick reminder of the upcoming LambdaNext Clojure training workshop in London in a couple of weeks.

There are only a few spots left, so if you were thinking about joining, act quick to grab your place!

The LambdaNext Team - http://lambdanext.eu/