Code for NL

Carlo Sciolla

May 5, 2015, 3:52:48 AM5/5/15
to Amsterdam Clojurians, The-Amsterdam-Cloju...@meetup.com
Dear Clojurians,

Code for NL is looking for talented developers, offering four fellowships in the Netherlands (three in Eindhoven and one in Amsterdam) to "get 'overhead' out of 'overheid'". Maybe a chance for some Clojurians to wield their Lisp making the world a better place? :-)

Here's the classified:

========
This year we are looking for four fellows, one in Amsterdam en three in Eindhoven. In a one year collaboration they will be working on sollutions together with civil servants that use open source and open data. Focussed on results, agile and with the citizen at the core. Our vision is to help the government move into the 21st century.

More information on the fellowships you can find on codefor.nl. A fellow ill work for about a year together with the local government. Code for NL provides training and coaching and the connection to the international network of fellows and innovators.
========

Happy coding,

Carlo Sciolla

◻◼◻