Officer Postion Opening- Youth Coordinator

Edel Jose

Jun 9, 2008, 5:46:33 PM6/9/08
to ams...@googlegroups.com
Hi AMSA Members,

Are you interested in becoming part of the AMSA board? Are you great with kids and like working with the community? Here's your chance! AMSA needs a Youth Coordinator, who will coordinate events for the Sunshine Home for Girls and Good Shepherd Home. It's an opportunity to make a change in the lives of these young girls.You will be able to mold the program into what you think is best for the girls. There are dedicated AMSA members working with each of the homes, and we are considering having joint activities to maximize the time spent. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,

Edel Marie Jose
AMSA~AUA President