CFP - Phenomenology Round Table

Christopher Culp

Apr 10, 2014, 10:31:42 PM4/10/14
to ams-music-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

I was asked to share this with the group.  It's a CFP for a works-in-progress group on phenomenology.  Below is the call and information.  Also, you can visit their website here: http://phenomenologyroundtable.wordpress.com/  While the call seems fairly straightforward, they are interested in all branches of phenomenological research, especially feminist and queer phenomenology.  If you're interested, the statement of intent is not a full abstract, so you could just send a short description of what you're writing about.

Sincerely,
Christopher Culp

The 2014 Meeting of the Phenomenology Roundtable will be held June 12-14at Canisius College in Buffalo, NY. Your local hosts are Melissa Mosko (mos...@canisius.edu) and David Leichter (djleic...@marianuniversity.edu).

Our invited presenter is Dr. Jackie Martinez of Arizona State University.

Important Dates:

Intent to present Due: April 15th

Notification of Acceptance: April 30th

Papers Due: May 30th