Fwd: [dancephilosophers] Submissions Invited for 81st ASA Annual Meeting

Lena Leson

Jan 15, 2023, 10:17:20 AM1/15/23
to ams-mus...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Julie Van Camp <jvan...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 15, 2023 at 5:51 AM
Subject: [dancephilosophers] Submissions Invited for 81st ASA Annual Meeting
To: <dancephi...@googlegroups.com>

We are pleased to announce that submissions of papers and panel proposals are now being accepted on the Submittable site for the 81st Annual Meeting of the American Society for Aesthetics. The Meeting will be held in Arlington, VA (Washington, DC) November 15-18, 2023. Submittable will close on March 1; we encourage you to not wait until the last minute.

https://asa.submittable.com/ submit

Complete information about the meeting, including the Call for Proposals, is here: https://aesthetics-online.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1385535&group=

We understand that many members have lost their travel funding. We are pleased to again offer travel funding for persons without access to institutional travel funds with papers and panel presentations accepted for the meeting. In addition, as in past years, all full-time students with papers and panel presentations accepted for the meeting will receive travel support. For more details on travel support:  https://aesthetics-online.org/resource/resmgr/files/81st_meeting/Travel_Support_2023_Annual_M.pdf

We look forward to the opportunity to review your submissions for the meeting.

Sheila Lintott and Gemma Arguello, Co-Chairs
2023 Program Committee

American Society for Aesthetics
1550 Larimer St. #644
Denver, CO 80202-1602

NOTE: The Selma Jeanne Cohen Prize in Dance Aesthetics will be awarded at this meeting. For complete guidelines (March 1 deadline):

Julie C. Van Camp
Secretary-Treasurer & Executive Director
American Society for Aesthetics
Professor Emerita of Philosophy
California State University, Long Beach

Lena Leson (she/her)
Visiting Assistant Professor of Music, Dickinson College
PhD, University of Michigan School of Music, Theatre & Dance