external bdy list exhausted?

chris

Jul 28, 2010, 3:08:45 PM7/28/10
to amrita-ebook
During problem initialization, I've started getting '*** EXTERNAL BDY
LIST EXHAUSTED ***' messages lately with more regularity without
really understanding why (or what it means for that matter...)
Following the message, the whole thing hangs.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to the AXS machinery as I've
been making ===HEAVY=== use of it... but I haven't been able to pin
down the conditions that lead to the error.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Chris

James Quirk

Aug 13, 2010, 9:40:24 AM8/13/10
to amrita-ebook
Chris,

Yes. Go to the newsgroup and under the "search this group"
facility, search on "exhausted" and you'll see your question
has been answered before.

James