Fwd: [AnandaMarg] Dada Rudrananda

A'nanda Ma'rga Praca'raka Sam'gha

Mar 17, 2011, 1:09:07 AM3/17/11
to amps...@googlegroups.com

Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 12:38 AM
Subject: [AnandaMarg] Dada Rudrananda

BNK
Namaskar dear brothers and sisters in Baba!
There is a saying in Spanish: "Power corrupts and absolut power leads to absolut corruption". Let us not forget that the Bengali leaders (a handful of them) were -after Baba's Mahaprayan- at the helm of power and they misused it and their irresponsable actions put the whole organization at a high risk, particularly their demential AD (a Mahapapa). There was then a sense of anger and disbelieve among many Indian and non Indian margiis and WTs against the Bengali leaders. From then and there started their disgrace and decline of power or commanding positions. Later on, due to other actions of indiscipline (controversial or not) they were stripped from their positions and ranks and were posted in low level positions in remote rural areas, something they used to apply to others to whom they wanted to punish, but when the same process was applied to them, they cried 'fault' and refused to accept it -with the exception of Dada Vijayanandaji -who is now in Baba's lap. They accused the then administration of "ethnic cleanse", a term in vogue those days due to the atrocities of the war in the former Yugolavia between Serbians and Bosnians, and finally it ended in an agressive campaign inviting all WTs and margiis of the world to revolt against the 'old regime' (a term that would never be used in Baba's time), which finally lead to their expulsion and the declaration of the so-called 'new governing AMPS body' with headquarter in Kalikata -something that pay the awy for the present split (another Mahapapa, whose blame will go forever exclusively to the Bengali leaders who will have to carry the burden of this black spot in the history of AM -as it was a crime against the unity of the Marga community, something of paramount importance according to Marga's Gurudeva). But their call for a revolt did not find an echo beyond the Bengali speaking areas and with a few exceptions in other parts of India and the world. It could have been very difficult task to expel the Bengali leaders from central positions due to their towering power...But Baba had a player named Rudrananda, who is one of the main players behind this power struggle between he and a few in one side and the Bengali leaders on the othe side. It is like a mini-Mahabrhata war, with each side claiming to be the dharmic one...The point is that after many years, if the Bengali leaders really want to unite AM again, then why they do not speed the process by accepting that they commited a mistake, which is the main demand by the Ranchi leaders. If they accept that they made a mistake then the problem will be solved and a new re-united AM can emage...But it seems to me that the Bengali leaders are too much attached to their power postions and will not give it up easily. They want to be treated as equals with the Ranchi leaders, who are in command at the moment. They may not be the best administators but they are commanding so far a big portion of AM (the biggest one).   We -margiis- are so few around the world. And we are wasting our time, money and energy in petty power games...Until when we can tolerate it? Until when we will rise against those power mongers not to conciliate/negociate a unity but to DEMAND a unity! Unity is not a merchandise that can be negociated, it is our right, it is a treassure, our collective treassure endowed to us by our beloved Gurudevaji!

Namaskar!

In His Cosmic Liila,
Dada Svaprakashananda

--
AMPS TEAM Reporter
**************************

Visit:
http://www.groups.google.com/group/ampsteam

A'nanda Ma'rga Praca'raka Sam'gha

From: Mirra Price <mirra...@gmail.com>
To: "anandamarg" <anand...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "jiivan dev" <jiivan...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 3:24 AM

Namaskar,

Seeing an issue for what it really is, is not adharmic; rather, it is dharma itself. Baba himself, I believe, would term the Ranchi leaders as "duracarii" and "suduracarii". Until one understands the crux of an issue, one cannot resolve it. Dancing around the key elements of the lawsuit in which AM, Inc. Board is bravely embattled against the Ranchi faction, is not helpful nor enlightened.

As Baba warns us, lambs crying out for peace in a society of wolves is counter-productive. Any peace produced with wolves will fall back on the lambs in terms of more assault and slaughter.

Is it up to you to decide what is appropriate to discuss on this forum? If Krisna thinks the topic is inappropriate, then I will discontinue responding to such posts. Until then, I, for one,among some others, will stand for dharma.

Miirabai

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 9:08 PM, jiivan dev <jiivan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Namaskar,

I understand the feelings that arise with these delicate topics. I myself have spoken on and off this list against the Ranchi adm, and in particular against Rudrananda, and Nigamananda. Indeed, I have even expressed my opinion to local authorities as to R & N having a taste of their own medicine, and being expelled as well.

However the split in AM is no easy matter. Indeed, it is an extremely emotional and complex matter, on whose good and appropriate solution lies the future of the entire organization, and its impact on modern society.

I have expressed the futility of discussing such delicate and emotional issues, jeopardizing the possibility of peaceful co-existence that is necessary to realize Baba's ideology within one organization. This list is not the appropriate forum to address such crucial matters that will have decisive results to the existence and continuation of Baba Mission.

I feel that it is extremely irresponsible to discuss such decisive topics whose outcome is entirely out of our hands, and that may eventually split the Marga Family even further. How can we even entertain the idea of Mahavishva and One Human Society, if we can not co-exist among ourselves?

I know in my gut and in my heart that any attempt to create divisions in humandkind is completely contrary to Baba's philosophy. To fight injustice may be Dharma, but to instill hatred, prejudice and ignorance is unquestionably above all other things the most Adharmik of human endeavors. Ranchi, Hindis, Biharis, Bengalis, or Americans are not our enemies. Narrow sentiments, petty interests, and self-centered manipulation on the other hand are what we should occupying ourselves with.

brotherly,
jiivandev