Great news: the paper describing Macrel is in press!

celio.diasjunior

Nov 24, 2020, 7:37:49 AM11/24/20
to ampsphere-users

Dear AMPsphere users,

We are pleased to inform you that the paper describing Macrel's algorithm and benchmarking was accepted after peer review at The PeerJ.

Until the finished press version, we suggest you use the following citation:

Celio Dias Santos-Junior, Shaojun Pan, Xing-Ming Zhao, Luis Pedro Coelho. MACREL: antimicrobial peptide screening in genomes and metagenomes. The PeerJ (in press), 2020.

Best wishes,
Celio Dias Santos Jr.

Luis Pedro Coelho

Nov 25, 2020, 1:29:16 AM11/25/20
to ampsphere-users
We are also shortly going to release Macrel 1.0 to coincide with the publication. At the moment, it seems that it would just be a renaming of v0.6.1 that was published a few weeks back, but we want the publication to describe v1.0.

Best
Luis

Luis Pedro Coelho | Fudan University | http://luispedro.org