Roadmap - last updated November 8, 2011.

Ed Henderson

Sep 19, 2013, 3:59:05 PM9/19/13
to ampl...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, I see this group is active, and the GIT repo for AmplifyJS is also active, yet the website seems.. neglected.

So, should anyone using Amplify use the GIT version? I'd like to find out what the latest is on this topic.

Ed

Doug Neiner

Sep 19, 2013, 11:37:34 PM9/19/13
to ampl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ed,

The website is sorely in need of an update. Like you said, development has continued – but the website has not been updated. I should have a few parts of the site updated in the next two weeks, but for now – please see the latest tagged releases for the correct versions of the library: https://github.com/appendto/amplify/releases

The roadmap will probably be temporarily taken down as we work through exactly what features are coming next. We have a few ideas around ways we'd like to push the project forward, including at least one other (optional) component to the collection, but it hasn't been finalized and mapped out.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Doug

Director of Products
appendTo, LLC