Running into issue having same subscription multiple times

Visto 15 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

angela pace

no leída,
6 feb 2015, 10:25:326/2/15
a ampl...@googlegroups.com

I have 2 screens... a grid list and a detail screen.  If I move from the list to a detail, I've created a subscribe for a save action on this detail screen.  I can't unsubscribe to the save, because the user might want to save multiple times.  I'm finding that my unsubscribe when leaving the detail to go back to the grid isn't working.  Therefor, giving me multiple subscriptions of same call (see image below).

I am not sure how to get rid of these once I go back to the grid list screen.  Does anyone have any information for me on this?

Thank you,
Angela
Responder a todos
Responder al autor