Implementing global subscriber in Amplify

Roshan d

May 8, 2014, 2:08:04 AM5/8/14
to ampl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am Amplify pub/sub api in for my work. I want to support a back button feature, for which I want to maintain a global stack. How can I implement a global subscriber which will maintain this stack? Can I do it in Amplify?

Mike Hostetler

May 8, 2014, 9:16:36 AM5/8/14
to ampl...@googlegroups.com
Is there a reason you wouldn't use something like https://github.com/browserstate/history.js/ to manage the back button?

I'd think you just build on top of that an implement publish & subscribe methods to handle events from history.js?

Why do you want to maintain a separate navigation stack when there's one built into the browser?

Mike Hostetler
BLOG | http://mike-hostetler.com
TWITTER | http://twitter.com/mikehostetler