Chained select box data storing in local

ANIL THOMAS

Dec 2, 2014, 3:24:44 AM12/2/14
to ampl...@googlegroups.com
I have 3 drop down select box.First drop down box contains 10 data,As of now data is populating from server using php.

When I request from first drop down,the second and third drop down data updating from server.The second and third drop down contains around 30,000 records.I mean
each second and third drop down box individually contains this much data and it takes 1 minute to load.I am thinking Amflify.js is the solution to store the data in localy and get it from local storage.My approach is correct ? please help