Ongoing updates to Amplify

brimc...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2014, 11:34:16 AM9/6/14
to ampl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am part of a large organization that is reviewing libraries to use in an upcoming project.

I am curious as to the state of on-going development on Amplify. It appears that no code activity has happened in several months. Is this project still under active development?

Thanks!

Brian McBrayer

Jonathan Creamer

Sep 8, 2014, 10:34:16 AM9/8/14
to ampl...@googlegroups.com
We've been focusing on fixing a few issues with our Mockjax library, and amplify is up next on our OSS radar.

Much TLC will be coming here in the next few weeks to amplify!

Stay tuned. :)

Chris Marisic

Jan 17, 2015, 6:37:11 PM1/17/15
to ampl...@googlegroups.com
As a recent user of amplify it is incredibly stable. I did not encounter a single issue with amplify.

There is always the age old adage "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."