ampl IDE

Hossein Haghighat

Oct 26, 2022, 1:02:26 PM10/26/22
to AMPL Modeling Language
hello,
I am a registered user of AMPL. I was wondering if I can use AMPL IDE (for mswin) to run my models. I have copied my "lic" file to the IDE folder, but I get a limited no. of var. errors when I try to run a model.

"
SOLVING MASTER PROBLEM
Sorry, a demo license for AMPL is limited to 300 variables
and 300 constraints and objectives (after presolve) for nonlinear
problems.  You have 433 variables, 588 constraints, and 1 objective.
ampl:
"

AMPL Google Group

Oct 26, 2022, 6:00:59 PM10/26/22
to AMPL Modeling Language
You need to copy the ampl.lic file to the folder where you have the AMPL install, like in the following screenshot:
winlic.png

Hope this helps!
Best regards,

Nicolau