How to change the AMPL results format/organization

Diego Alejandro Escobar Barona

Apr 4, 2024, 2:49:21 PMApr 4
to AMPL Modeling Language
Hello dear AMPL community,

I'm currently working on a thesis project, and I would like some little assistance of you. As I "process" or "render" my project, there is one variable of my interest that I would like it to be shown differently, because I need to export that information.

Variable processed format.png
As you can see, it is kind of weirdly organized, and I wanted to know if there's any command that helps me to organize it in just one column, in order to make it easier to work with.
Besides, I wanted to know if there's any command/way that allows me to export that variable into a txt.

Thank you so much for your help,
Best regards
Diego Alejandro Escobar
Industrial Engineer Student

AMPL Google Group

Apr 5, 2024, 12:45:09 PMApr 5
to AMPL Modeling Language
Your question has been moved to our new user forum at discuss.ampl.com, and a response has been posted there. To see the response, use this link:

https://discuss.ampl.com/t/how-to-change-the-ampl-results-format-organization/1030/2

To reply, click the red "Reply" button that follows the response. (Do not send an email reply to this message.)

--
Robert Fourer

We're switching to a new, enhanced user forum.
Join it now at discuss.ampl.com.
{#HS:2560831508-123562#}