Path Error Mac

Phuc Nguyen

Nov 28, 2022, 4:08:47 PM11/28/22
to AMPL Modeling Language
Hi,

AMPL is returning me this message where the program can't find my mod file. Can you please help check if I have missed anything ?

I attach the error message screen and the location of my mod file.

I have a Mac computer.

Thank you.
Phuc Nguyen
AMPL Error 1.png
AMPL Error 2.png

AMPL Google Group

Nov 30, 2022, 12:54:28 PM11/30/22
to AMPL Modeling Language
The screenshot of your folder suggests that the model file is in "/Users/pnguyen/Documents/Exercise7" rather than "/Users/pnguyen/Documents/OPM 682/Exercise7". So you need to change your "option ampl_include" statement accordingly.

To make things easier, in the file listing at the left, double-click on Documents, then Exercise7. Then "/Users/pnguyen/Documents/Exercise7" will be your current folder, so you can delete the "option ampl_include" statement in your run file, and just type "include OPM682_Exer7_Q2b_and_c.run" to run it.

--
Robert Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com