New AMPL user

Alvaro a

Jul 22, 2022, 4:07:36 PM7/22/22
to AMPL Modeling Language
Hello, I am an engineering student and I have to programm a little model of car rental with AMPL. I am totally new with this programm and it is been difficult to start. I would be very grateful if somebody could help me, thanks.

AMPL Google Group

Jul 23, 2022, 12:49:20 PM7/23/22
to AMPL Modeling Language
To get started with AMPL on a small model, I recommend reading Chapter 1 of the AMPL Book. It is a very simple introduction to optimization models and how they are written and solved in using the AMPL system.

--
Robert Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com