Re: [AMPL 23025] License for NEOS expired

AMPL Google Group

Sep 2, 2021, 9:53:18 AM9/2/21
to AMPL Modeling Language
The AMPL binaries need to be updated on the computers that run AMPL for NEOS. Normally there is an update twice a year; we are not sure why it didn't happen this time, but we are working on the problem and AMPL should be running on NEOS again soon.

--
Robert Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 11:11 AM UTC, AMPL Modeling Language <am...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Does it mean no more free cloud server?

## NEOS Status: 0 running, 0 queued jobs
## Submitted JobNumber=10898677, password=xxxxxx
## NEOS Status: Waiting in queue...
## NEOS Status: Running...
Job 10898677 dispatched
password: xxxxxxx
Sep 2, 2021, 2:25:42 PM9/2/21
to AMPL Modeling Language
Updated AMPL binaries were installed on NEOS today. For fastest service, issues with the NEOS Server can be reported directly to sup...@neos-server.org.

--
Robert Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 1:52 PM UTC, AMPL Google Group <am...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
The AMPL binaries need to be updated on the computers that run AMPL for NEOS. Normally there is an update twice a year; we are not sure why it didn't happen this time, but we are working on the problem and AMPL should be running on NEOS again soon.

--
Robert Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com

jerron Liu

Sep 2, 2021, 2:39:18 PM9/2/21
to AMPL Modeling Language
Job Output:
The license for this version of CPLEX has expired.
exit value 64
tions...

AMPL Google Group

Sep 3, 2021, 11:06:35 AM9/3/21
to AMPL Modeling Language
It took a little longer to update some of the AMPL solvers. I checked that all of the updated solvers were running properly this morning.

--
Robert Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 6:25 PM UTC, AMPL Google Group <am...@googlegroups.com> wrote: