Re: [AMPL 24318] unwanted termination of AMPL during a run

Message has been deleted

AMPL Google Group

Nov 8, 2022, 12:46:55 PM11/8/22
to AMPL Modeling Language
We executed your .run file on one of our computers, but we did not see any termination. The complete output is in the attached file. (The only change we made was to rename two files to TSGS.mod and TSGS.run.) A web search on

error "-1073741819"

indicates that this is a known Windows filesystem error, and the search results suggest many ways to fix it.

--
Robert Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Nov 8, 2022 at 5:31 AM UTC, AMPL Modeling Language <am...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
hello,
I am solving a non-convex model using Gurobi with a decomposition method. The run is terminated unwantedly and the control gets back to SW.

I have attached the screenshot of the program run with the error code highlighted. I appreciate your help.

I have also attached my codes.

TSGS.txt