"Error reading table"

Gonzalo Reneses

May 6, 2024, 4:24:45 PMMay 6
to am...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon.

I´m writing you in order to see if you could solve a strange error that AMPL has showed me.
Please find attached the screenshot and the proper documents. Also, note that the .mod works perfectly as I have already tested it with another .dat. In fact, that other .dat is the same as the RedMadrid.dat, the only thing that changes being the excel from which the data is extracted. Going even further, that excel is also defined exactly the same as MadridRed.xlsx, so I don´t get why it is showing me that error.
Lastly, FYI, if I remove the next two lines:

"table listaNodos IN "amplxl" "MadridRed.xlsx" "Nodos": N <-[N], Dn;
read table listaNodos;"

the program doesn´t print any error reading any other table.

Thank you in advance,
Gonzalo

image.png
FinalMP.mod
RedMadrid.dat
MadridRed.xlsx

AMPL Google Group

May 7, 2024, 9:10:02 AMMay 7
to AMPL Modeling Language
Your question has been moved to our new user forum at discuss.ampl.com, and a response has been posted there. To see the response, use this link:

https://discuss.ampl.com/t/ampl-25042-error-reading-table/1089/2

To reply, click the red "Reply" button that follows the response. (Do not send an email reply to this message.)

--
Robert Fourer

We're switching to a new, enhanced user forum.
Join it now at discuss.ampl.com.
{#HS:2590128176-124500#}