ampl to output lp

K Z

Apr 27, 2024, 10:37:30 PMApr 27
to AMPL Modeling Language
I have finished the modelling and solved for the mod file. i would want to output the lp directly, (i have a hand written script but it would take very long to transform it digitally. i wonder if ampl could do it directly

AMPL Google Group

Apr 28, 2024, 3:03:03 PMApr 28
to AMPL Modeling Language
Your question has been moved to our new user forum at discuss.ampl.com, and a response has been posted there. To see the response, use this link:

https://discuss.ampl.com/t/ampl-25034-ampl-to-output-lp/1074/2

To reply, click the red "Reply" button that follows the response. (Do not send an email reply to this message.)

--
Robert Fourer

We're switching to a new, enhanced user forum.
Join it now at discuss.ampl.com.
{#HS:2582286806-124196#}