location problem

Eriska Prasetiowati

Feb 25, 2024, 10:37:55 AMFeb 25
to AMPL Modeling Language

Good afternoon,

I need your help to solve the following error please. I am going to explain a part of the problem :

n  i : set of demand site

n  j : set of candidate site

n  k : set of type station  (large, medium, small)

I would like to optimize location model to minimize construction and operation costs.

Screenshot 2024-02-25 133539.png

error processing objective Total_Cost:

        no value for CCT[1]

Thank you

AMPL Google Group

Feb 25, 2024, 10:00:46 PMFeb 25
to AMPL Modeling Language
Your question has been moved to our new user forum at discuss.ampl.com, and a response has been posted. To see the response, use this link:

https://discuss.ampl.com/t/ampl-24989-location-problem/959/2

To reply, click the red "Reply" button that follows the response. (Do not send an email reply to this message.)

--
Robert Fourer

We're switching to a new, enhanced user forum.
Join it now at discuss.ampl.com.
{#HS:2521219939-122517#}
On Sun, Feb 25, 2024 at 3:38 PM UTC, AMPL Modeling Language <am...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Good afternoon,

I need your help to solve the following error please. I am going to explain a part of the problem :
  • i : set of demand site
  • j : set of candidate site
  • k : set of type station (large, medium, small)