Where r u from?

Spellgrrrl13

Jul 31, 2006, 11:25:15 PM7/31/06
to A Mommy's World
I am Debi and i am in VA(VA Beach).

gothmomx5

Jul 31, 2006, 11:30:41 PM7/31/06
to A Mommy's World
I am Elayne and I'm stranded in Michigan.

RUTH LEEPER

Jul 31, 2006, 11:31:38 PM7/31/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
i am from dearborn,michigan.hey i use to live in virginia beach in navy housing.is it still there.ruth

Spellgrrrl13 <spellg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am Debi and i am in VA(VA Beach).

RUTH LEEPER

Jul 31, 2006, 11:32:25 PM7/31/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
i live in dearborn,mi but not from here lol

gothmomx5 <got...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am Elayne and I'm stranded in Michigan.

moo...@yahoo.com

Jul 31, 2006, 11:35:22 PM7/31/06
to A Mommy's World
I'm autumn and I live in calumet city, IL

Debi Holland

Jul 31, 2006, 11:36:07 PM7/31/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
Where in MI? I just moved from there. I lived in Westland. I was there for 2yrs and loved it. I made such great friends that i go up there like every other month to visit. We(the klan and i)miss it...
+DeBi+

gothmomx5 <got...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am Elayne and I'm stranded in Michigan.

Do you Yahoo!?

Debi Holland

Jul 31, 2006, 11:36:57 PM7/31/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
They still every where!!!
+DeBi+

RUTH LEEPER <queenan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Do you Yahoo!?

RUTH LEEPER

Jul 31, 2006, 11:38:52 PM7/31/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
I JUST MOVED FROM TEXAS TO DEARBORN,MI.IT'S OK I GUESS.BUT TODAY THE HEAT WAS BAD.RUTH

xpunkrockmomx

Jul 31, 2006, 11:39:04 PM7/31/06
to A Mommy's World
I'm Nikki, and I'm in Kansas.

Elayne Glantzberg

Jul 31, 2006, 11:32:46 PM7/31/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
I'm originally from Texas, too, Austin area.  I'm living in the Lansing area right now...been here for about three years.  This week, it feels like Houston...ugh...

Elayne
http://www.huntfamilyhome.net
http://www.youravon.com/eglantzberg
"The government thinks you're an idiot." -- Radley Balko, www.theagitator.com

uncle jesse

Jul 31, 2006, 11:48:48 PM7/31/06
to A Mommy's World
hey my name is johnny i am from greenville, tx

Michelle

Jul 31, 2006, 11:52:22 PM7/31/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
We are in Woonsocket, Rhode Island

~Michelle~
Homeschooling Vegan Mom to Alexis Rose(9/97) Sebastian Matthew (10/00) and
Tristan Xavier (11/01)

Purplepr...@yahoo.com

Aug 1, 2006, 12:17:53 AM8/1/06
to A Mommy's World

Spellgrrrl13 wrote:
> I am Debi and i am in VA(VA Beach).

I am Jenn and I am in Beavercreek, OH!

la_ru...@yahoo.com

Aug 1, 2006, 12:18:03 AM8/1/06
to A Mommy's World
Richmond, VA

cherrie j

Aug 1, 2006, 12:47:05 AM8/1/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
I'm Cherrie and I live just outside of Portland, Oregon. :)

Safaa Shaaban

Aug 1, 2006, 3:14:23 AM8/1/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
I'm From Cairo, Egypt! :) Nice Meeting you all.
Safaa

Garcia

Aug 1, 2006, 4:17:43 AM8/1/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
Hi.. I am Meg from Houston, Texas!

Safaa Shaaban <freesucc...@gmail.com> wrote:
href="http://www.abort73.com/cp">

Poet...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2006, 6:38:16 AM8/1/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
I'm Teresa, and I'm in Fairborn Ohio.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

smok...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2006, 6:52:31 AM8/1/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!  I'm Kiersten, mother to Kailyn (who is turning 4 on the  15th... yikes!!!) and I currently live in Springfield Missouri (moved here from Iowa and So California).

Aug 1, 2006, 8:44:21 AM8/1/06
to A Mommy's World
Hi! I'm Carly and I live in San Antonio, TX. I have a 3 and 4 year old.

buncheso...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2006, 8:49:43 AM8/1/06
to A Mommy's World
Hi. I'm Maryann and I live in PA.

rochel...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2006, 9:09:19 AM8/1/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
I am Rochelle and I am in Ohio

Memories

Aug 1, 2006, 9:50:14 AM8/1/06
to A Mommy's World
I'm Jennifer, and I live in Fairborn, Ohio, also. I'm 23, and my
daughter will be three in August. I'm Memories on AMW. The Fairborn and
Beavercreek moms should try to get together sometime!

Did you know AMW has an Ohio forum?
http://www.a-mommys-world.com/smf/index.php?board=287.0

Poet...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2006, 9:52:25 AM8/1/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 8/1/2006 9:51:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, leah...@earthlink.net writes:
I'm Jennifer, and I live in Fairborn, Ohio, also. I'm 23, and my
daughter will be three in August. I'm Memories on AMW. The Fairborn and
Beavercreek moms should try to get together sometime!
That's great that there are several of us around!   :)

Dawna

Aug 1, 2006, 9:53:07 AM8/1/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone tried Yahoo groups?

My name is Dawna (like Donna) I am SAHM/WAHM to Chloe age 7 and Elijah age 5...Hattiesburg MS here....
Thanks for the invite!

www.chloelijah.com
Stuff A Friend is a mobile stuffing workshop.
Whether I come to you or you order from my website, kits are ready to go.

Jennifer Neal

Aug 1, 2006, 9:57:40 AM8/1/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
I am in Beavercreek, OH!!!! My name is Jenn too!! I am Mom to Josh who is 3 1/2!!!

tracyf...@yahoo.com

Aug 1, 2006, 10:32:46 AM8/1/06
to A Mommy's World
Tracy, from St. Louis, MO. I have one daughter, Lillian Brianna, who is
1 (14 1/2 months to be exact).

Shawna Simpson

Aug 1, 2006, 11:00:38 AM8/1/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
Hello Missouri Moms!!  I'm a Tulsa mom - so I'm kinda, well, sorta close!!   I have a son, Keelin, who is 367 days old.  Yep.  I'm still not ready to say those two words together.. you know.. the word one.... and the word year!

Shawna

Aug 1, 2006, 1:09:34 PM8/1/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
I am on like 4 yahoo groups. I find that the easiest off them all to use....
+DeBi+

elizabet...@yahoo.com

Aug 1, 2006, 11:17:13 PM8/1/06
to A Mommy's World
Hello!
I'm Liz and the mother of 4 little angels: Matthew(8yo),
Nathaniel(6yo), Lucia(4yo) and William(2yo). I have been married for 8
years, and have forever lived in Chicago.

I think this is neat....the other was way too confusing for me....I'm
not sure how everyone felt about that....

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone a good night.

www.myspace.com/lilligh97

bonescrew

Aug 2, 2006, 10:22:12 AM8/2/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com

i have a yahoo group. its united punk parents.

From: Dawna <chloe...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 06:53:07 -0700 (PDT)

>Has anyone tried Yahoo groups?
>
> My name is Dawna (like Donna) I am SAHM/WAHM to Chloe age 7 and Elijah age 5...Hattiesburg MS here....
> Thanks for the invite!
>

> www.chloelijah.com
>Stuff A Friend is a mobile stuffing workshop.
>Whether I come to you or you order from my website, kits are ready to go.

http://www.drunkenbastards.com - What are you looking at?
Get your own drunkenbastards.com address at http://evilemail.com

fightgirrl aka mareksmom

Aug 2, 2006, 3:42:33 PM8/2/06
to A Mommy's World
Denise from Kansas, Lecompton close to Topeka the capitol.

Katherine Neville

Aug 2, 2006, 4:25:57 PM8/2/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,
My name is Katie. I have one daughter, 5. We live in orlando, FL. I'm
really new to the group, learning how to get around. My daughter starts
Kindergarten and I'm so excited for her. Watch everyone! here she comes
lol.
I work and go to school full time.
Later

Katherine Neville

Senior Secretary
College of Education

University of Central Florida
Office of Clinical Experiences
PO BOX 161250
Orlando, FL 32816-1250
(407) 823-2334

http://clinicalexperiences.education.ucf.edu

>>> fight...@gmail.com August 02, 2006 3:42 PM >>>

sachiko mesa

Aug 2, 2006, 4:31:23 PM8/2/06
to AMommy...@googlegroups.com

I'm new too.  Live in Miami, FL.  3 kids, 7, 5 and 3 all girls.

I work FT as an office manager for a small firm.

How on earth do I stop all of these emails from coming here?  I can't possibly read all of them!

Sachi Mesa
Home - (305) 225-6988
Office - (305) 373-4333
Cell - (786) 368-7888

From: "Katherine Neville" <kene...@mail.ucf.edu>
To: <AMommy...@googlegroups.com>

Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 16:25:57 -0400

elizabet...@yahoo.com

Aug 2, 2006, 6:43:29 PM8/2/06
to A Mommy's World
That was a good question......How do you stop all the e-mails??

Go to the top of the topic and and click on "Email updates to me". It
will change to "Cancel my email updates". But make sure you go to each
individual "Topic" in order for that to work.

Glad to help!!!

~~~Liz

Message has been deleted