WebOS platform to be adopted on HP smartphones and tablets say’s VP | Tablets Planet

阿米哥分享

Mar 16, 2012, 2:55:11 PM3/16/12
to amigo...@googlegroups.com

阿米哥分享

WebOS platform to be adopted on HP smartphones and tablets say’s VP | Tablets Planet

WebOS platform to be adopted on HP smartphones and tablets says VP|Tablets Planet Home About Contact Us Posts Comments Tablets Planet Home Deals Tablets WebOS platform to be adopted on HP smartphones and tablets says VP Posted on 21. May, 2010 by TabletMan in Tablets When Palm was acquired by HP a month ago speculation was in the air already for HP adopting Palms WebOS platform onto the companies mobile devices. Well today straight from the Vice President of HP Taiwan the company will be putting WebOS onto any of the companies future smartphones and most importantly tablets. If you remember almost at the same time as the Palm acquisition HP annouced it was canceling its Windows tablet the HP Slate. Now it looks like the company might be going ahead and tailoring up a tablet that will be carrying the WebOS platform. The Vice President Monty Wong told Digitimes that the company will be offering more details after the acquisition is completely complete at the end of July. So hang on tight for some of what we hope is good news on the HP tablet front. [Source] Tags: HP, hp palm webos tablet, hp slate, hp tablet, palm webos Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply. Type your comment here... Sumon: I am hoping to see a tablet which will give me all... steve jobs: oh noooooooooooooooooooooo!... 3g amoled android os apple apple ipad apple ipad 3g apple ipad tablet apple ipad wi-fi archos ARM processor asus atom n450 Black Blackberry Blackberry Cobalt Blackberry Cobalt tablet Blackberry tablet google android os GPS hd hp palm webos tablet hp slate hp tablet intel intel atom intel atom n450 intel menlow ipad 16gb ipad 32gb ipad 64gb joojoo tablet msi msi dual screen tablet msi tablet multi-touch nvidia tegra 2 palm webos Sony Sony tablet tablet Tablet PC touch tablet Wi-Fi windows 7 tablet windows tablet Search This Blog Search for: Laptop Computer Planet BlogHP Pavilion dv7-4080us 17.3-Inch laptop ready for pre-ordersFujitsu unloads two new business-fr iendly notebooks Lifebook A530 and AH530Meet Benq’s new we! ll equip ped J...

全文 | Detail, 來源 | Source

--
阿米哥分享 (http://hala.us/)