Join Pendle Hill and Cai Quirk for Beyond Pink and Blue!

Amigas del Señor

May 20, 2022, 9:27:40 AM5/20/22
to Amigas Google Group
Cai Quirk, who spent 6 weeks at Amigas del Señor Monastery over Christmas, is the artist in residence this spring at Pendle Hill Quaker Study Center near Philadelphia. They will be giving two related interactive online  talks in June. Their current project, Beyond Pink and Blue, uses poetry and photography to explore gender without barriers.

Please consider attending and/or sharing this announcement!

Bendiciones
Sister Confianza

Amigas del Señor Monastery
Limón,  Colón, Honduras
amigasdelsenor.weebly.com

Beyond Pink and Blue
An online program with Cai Quirk
Tuesday, June 7th & June 14th, 7:30-9:00pm EST (US & Can)

We live in a world of many vibrant colors, especially now as spring is turning to summer, but when it comes to gender, society trains us to describe the world only in terms of pink and blue. Even as knowledge and ideas of gender have expanded in recent years, the gender binary is still too often seen as default. Beyond Pink and Blue uses poetry and photography to explore gender through metaphors of color and nature.

For more information, to register, or to apply for financial aid click here.

Pendle Hill is committed to the accessibility of our programs. If cost is a barrier to your participation, we welcome your request for financial assistance.

Thanks for considering this program!  We have included the flyer as well. Please help us share it in your networks.  If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Education Coordinator Lina Blount at
lbl...@pendlehill.org.

Sincerely,

Pendle Hill’s Education Team

Pendle Hill is a Quaker study, retreat, and conference center.

Purchase PH books and pamphlets from our Online Store!

Sign up for our monthly E-newsletter!  Like us on Facebook!

Join us for online Meeting for Worship!

Beyond Pink and Blue 2022.pdf