Copies of Amigas' book available!

Amigas del Señor

Mar 10, 2022, 7:52:14 PM3/10/22
to Amigas Google Group
Interested in buying Sisters Alegría and Confianza's first book, Amigas del Señor: Methodist Monastery (Quaker Abbey Press, 2010)?

Our friend Judy has copies for sale! $20 includes shipping and handling within the US for single copies. Discounts may be available for larger orders. Just send me an email and I'll tell you how to send her a check with your order.

Bendiciones,
Sister Confianza

Join the book discussion this Saturday!

Read either of our books or been following updates from Amigas del Señor? Join us this Saturday for a live discussion on Zoom!

Saturday, March 12th 10:30am Pacific, 1:30 pm Eastern, on Zoom the book group from Bethesda (MD) Friends Meeting will be discussing
 Sisters Alegría and Confianza's first book, Amigas del Señor: Methodist Monastery (Quaker Abbey Press, 2010).
The Sisters plan to be there. All are welcome to attend, even if you haven't read the text.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 830 3715 5490
Passcode: 957744

Amigas del Señor Monastery