Earthcare program open for registration

Amigas del Señor

Apr 7, 2022, 7:57:03 PM4/7/22
to Amigas Google Group, Amigas Bible Study

Registration now open!

This program is pay-as-led; you can choose the fee you are willing and able to pay.

MADE IN GOD’S GREEN IMAGE

Sister Confianza del Señor &

Frank Granshaw

May 5 to June 2, 2022 Thursdays at 10 a.m.

ONLINE

The Creation stories in the Bible describe a God who creates, tends, and joys in the natural world. Genesis 1:26 says that humans are made in God’s image. What does that mean to us as Quakers and fellow human beings? How do we live it out? This program will explore relevant Bible passages, celebrate nature, and learn some of the science of climate change. Participants will have the opportunity to share thoughts and experiences around environmental issues and take steps toward climate mitigation and resilience. We will hear about creative solutions from around the world, including rural Honduras where Sister Confianza lives, and the COP26 summit in Glasgow where Frank was a Quaker Earthcare Witness observer.

There will be some music, as well!

Additional information:

Register here: