Howdy from Oatman

Parson Tom

Feb 6, 2007, 1:33:42 AM2/6/07
to AFC Discussion Group
Howdy all...recently received an email from Rev. T. H. Swenson telling
of the new discussion group. Been meaning to email Rev. T. H. Swenson
letting him know that I have officiated 4 weddings in the last 3 weeks
and will have 3 more so far to do in February. Want to thank you Rev.
T.H. for your help getting my ordination it has been a true blessing
and may God's Blessings rain down upon you! Will sit back while work'n
on the ol Pooter here this evening and see if anyone else gets on and
jaws a little. May the Good Lord take a Shin'n to ya and bye fer now.
Parson Tom

t...@amfellow.org

Feb 6, 2007, 6:35:29 AM2/6/07
to AFC Discussion Group
Welcome to the group, Parson Tom. Good to hear you have been busy
doing weddings. Any else doing weddings out there?

Be well,

Rev. T. H. Swenson