Marriage

loboyer

Mar 31, 2007, 1:09:58 AM3/31/07
to AFC Discussion Group
Anyone have any advise on conducting a marriage in Arizona.
Specifically, do I just need to return the marriage certificate from
the county after the marriage? Is there anything I need to obtain
beforehand? And do I have to present it to the court in person?

I have viewed all laws but cannot find the specifics. Thank you.

Rev Leon Boyer

T. H. Swenson

Mar 31, 2007, 6:57:22 AM3/31/07
to amfe...@googlegroups.com
There should be no problem in performing marriages in Arizona, Rev. Boyer.
You will have to follow the instructions on the marriage license and return
it as directed on the license.  Our publication "Marriage Laws" has more
information if you need it.

Please let me know if I may be of assistance.

Best wishes,

Rev. T. H. Swenson
www.amfellow.org

Mar 31, 2007, 11:53:49 AM3/31/07
to amfe...@googlegroups.com
Rev. Swenson,

Thank you. I do have the mariage laws publication and
found it very helpful.

I did want to ask you though if you have or could
produce a good quality rear view mirror "Clergy"
placard for a car with the seal similar to the car
sticker. This would be like the "handicap" placards
that can be hung from a vehicle rear view mirror.

Rev. Boyer

El Leon

The fish are biting.

T. H. Swenson

Mar 31, 2007, 12:22:37 PM3/31/07
to amfe...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, we do not have a placard.  Only the regular clergy sticker.  If you
ever have any doubt about performing a marriage please be sure to contact
me well in advance.