AMF Apache showing error( Too many redirects)

sath...@yosicare.com

Oct 15, 2015, 4:53:07 AM10/15/15
to AMF Device Detection
Hi,

I am getting error as too many redirects after implementing AMF Lite detection on apache httpd.conf... Kindly let me know the solution if anybody knows...

Idel Fuschini

Oct 15, 2015, 4:54:56 AM10/15/15
to amf-device...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
can you pls give more info ?
We need the configuration into httpd.conf

regards
I.

On 15 October 2015 at 08:54, <sath...@yosicare.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am getting error as too many redirects after implementing AMF Lite detection on apache httpd.conf... Kindly let me know the solution if anybody knows...

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AMF Device Detection" group.