AMF 4.33

Idel Fuschini

Apr 20, 2018, 4:52:41 AM4/20/18
to amf-device...@googlegroups.com
Hi people,
it's on line an CPAN or GITHUB the new version of AMF (mod_perl version) the new features:

The repository now is download on github

Add TypeGraphicLibrary directive to chose which graphic library to use 'gd' (libgd, is the default) or 'magick' (GraphicsMagick)
Add TypeMagickFilter, only with GraphicsMagick directive to chose which filter to use (for more info: http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/filter/)
Add QualityImage to define the quality to convert the images (0 lower, 100 higher)
Add MaxAgeImage to define max age before refresh in second
AMFImageRendering now save the filename in base64

I.

Scott Pakin

Apr 21, 2018, 2:02:50 AM4/21/18
to AMF Device Detection
On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 2:52:41 AM UTC-6, Idel wrote:
it's on line an CPAN or GITHUB the new version of AMF (mod_perl version) the new features:

AMF 4.33 is now also on Launchpad, in ppa:pakin/other, and available for Ubuntu distributions Precise, Trusty, Xenial, and Artful.

First-time installation:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pakin/other
sudo apt update
sudo apt install libapache2-apachemobilefilter-perl

Upgrading from a previous installation:

sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade

— Scott

Ali Nebi

Jun 25, 2018, 4:51:09 AM6/25/18
to AMF Device Detection
Hi Scott,

May I ask you to build package for Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic) too?

It would be good to have support for that version as well.

Regards,
Ali

Scott Pakin

Jun 30, 2018, 1:59:12 AM6/30/18
to AMF Device Detection
Ali,

On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 2:51:09 AM UTC-6, Ali Nebi wrote:
May I ask you to build package for Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic) too?

Done.

— Scott

Ali Nebi

Jun 30, 2018, 7:45:59 AM6/30/18
to amf-device...@googlegroups.com
Thanks :)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AMF Device Detection" group.