How to use or integrate Apache Mobile Filter with spring boot application with embedded Apache Tomcat or Netty server

Pravin P Patil

Aug 23, 2018, 3:56:54 AM8/23/18
to AMF Device Detection
Hi,

I read several posts about how to extract user-agent accurately, I have tried the Device Map library but it is not detecting as expected and from one post I came up to you where your author has commented about AMF and I tried your demos it is working as per my expectations, I want to use your library I have downloaded project from Github but I don't know how to use it with my Spring boot application with embedded tomcat or Netty server.

I have Windows as an operating system.
If you guide me them it will be great for me and for my organization.

Idel Fuschini

Nov 2, 2018, 5:22:39 AM11/2/18
to amf-device...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I have just read your email now, I don't have big experience about  Microsoft environment but I suppose the features are similar about Linux.

I.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AMF Device Detection" group.

Werner Keil

Jan 18, 2019, 8:32:25 AM1/18/19
to AMF Device Detection
Hi,

DeviceMap has been retired, did you check out the successor OpenDDR: http://openddr.mobi/
There is a live demo of both Servlet and Spring based classifiers. Running especially the Spring version in Spring Boot is no problem at all.
If you are interested please file a suggestion under https://github.com/OpenDDRmobi/openddr-examples/issues.

Regards,
Werner