Mailing list emails going to spam on occasion

Alexandrov, Oleg (ARC-TI)[KBR Wyle Services, LLC]

May 7, 2022, 12:02:18 AM5/7/22
to Ames Stereo Pipeline Support
Some of the emails on the ASP mailing list ended up being filtered as spam both by my work mail and personal Google mail.

We usually try to respond to users reasonably quickly, at least acknowledging the issue, if not actually providing a solution.

If your question received no response, there's always the GitHub issues list, at https://github.com/NeoGeographyToolkit/StereoPipeline/issues, which can be used for questions too.  I am surely happier to hear about the same problem in two ways than not to hear about it at all.