KH9 Panoramic

Atanu Bhattacharya

Mar 23, 2022, 11:54:36 AM3/23/22
to Ames Stereo Pipeline Support
Dear All,
I am trying to process KH9 panoramic data. Initially I am trying with the example dataset. During Iimage_mosaic matching points have been estimated for all image pairs. However, in the final mosaicing stage it stopped working. I thought it could be due to the size of the image. Therefore, I tried with only two stips, however, the problem is still the same.
Attached herewith the screenshot.

Screenshot from 2022-03-23 21-06-15.png

Thank you and Best regards
Atanu
--
Dr. Atanu Bhattacharya
Alexander von Humboldt (AvH) Fellow,TU Dresden, Germany

Alexandrov, Oleg (ARC-TI)[KBR Wyle Services, LLC]

Mar 23, 2022, 12:18:15 PM3/23/22
to Atanu Bhattacharya, Ames Stereo Pipeline Support
I am not sure what is going on. I see the word "killed". Maybe it ran out of memory on your machine. You can try running "top" in a separate tab and see if the memory is going way up.

The rest of the log seen on screen looks good. Maybe you can also try with low-resolution versions (say 1/4 resolution) first to see if then it makes it.

Normally ASP should handle gracefully large images, but I would not know what is going on here without a thorough study.

Oleg