About dem_mosaic

Zhen Yang

Mar 20, 2024, 2:20:47 AMMar 20
to Ames Stereo Pipeline Support
Hello everyone,
I want to use the newly produced DEM from ASP to update the historically produced low-resolution DEM. After down-sampling the newly produced DEM, I plan to set up a buffer zone and use the lowest points of the DEM as the mosaic lines. However, there are obvious stitching seams in the mosaic line area. Can the built-in mosaic tool in ASP achieve the mosaic for updating the DEM?
镶嵌线.png
拼接缝.png

Oleg Alexandrov

Mar 20, 2024, 11:35:56 AMMar 20
to Zhen Yang, Ames Stereo Pipeline Support
Try to use dem_mosaic --priority-blending-length 100 new_dem.tif old_dem.tif -o combined_dem.tif and see if this looks better.