parallel_stereo

he luo

Sep 18, 2022, 11:35:53 AM9/18/22
to Ames Stereo Pipeline Support
Hello
 After the parallel_stereo command has been executed, the log file generated shows that different numbers of threads were used in different stages of the computation. I would like to know if there is a relationship between the processes and threads when running the parallel_stereo command? How should I allocate the number of processes and threads correctly to improve the efficiency of data processing?

Oleg Alexandrov

Sep 18, 2022, 2:12:42 PM9/18/22
to he luo, Ames Stereo Pipeline Support
See the options --threads-multiprocess and --threads-singleprocess in https://stereopipeline.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tools/parallel_stereo.html#parallel-stereo-options. When it comes to allocation, there's a small discussion on top of that page too.