Dear All

Ishtiaq Ahmed

Apr 17, 2024, 2:40:53 AMApr 17
to Ames Stereo Pipeline Support
I want to create DEM using a Cartosat stereo image, cartosat provides two files,1 *_RPC.TXT, and 1 *_RPC_ORG.TXT something. As mentioned previous response I removed the RPC.TXT from the image directory and renamed the *RPC_ORG.TXT something. I want to know
for this command- mapproject -t rpc dem.tif BANDA.tif A_ortho.tif
where I can change the ID because my ID is 2345511_A.tif something like this
kindly give response

Alexandrov, Oleg (ARC-TI)[KBR Wyle Services, LLC]

Apr 17, 2024, 11:33:00 AMApr 17
to Ishtiaq Ahmed, Ames Stereo Pipeline Support
If you have an image called img.tif and also img_RPC.TXT, you should run the command as:

mapproject -t rpc dem.tif img.tif img_ortho.tif

The result will be img_ortho.tif

If this does not address the issue, you can tell me the names of all the files in the Cartosat directory, in case it is a convention we did not encounter.