Bersih memorandum to the Malaysian Election Commission

Malini Kumar

Feb 4, 2013, 7:37:33 PM2/4/13
to AmericansForCh...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Below is a message from our friend Colin.  Please try to make it to the dinner on Tuesday Feb 5 at Layang2 in Milpitas at 8pm.
Thank you
Malini

A global action to submit a Bersih memorandum to the Malaysian Election Commission regarding the nature of overseas and postal voting that has been implemented which is open to abuse and fraud. Similar actions will be held around the world, where Malaysians will be delivering the same statement to local embassies/consulates on the same day.

For those who feel this is an important issue, please consider joining a group of us in the Bay Area to review the memorandum and prepare to mail in to our consulate in LA.

We plan to meet at a local restaurant in the South Bay at 8:00 PM on Tuesday (February 5th). If you are interested in joining us, please drop me a message to get more details on the venue etc. Thanks, hope to see some of you there!

Colin Rajah