Willing to trade

Enzo

Feb 18, 2021, 12:38:35 PM2/18/21
to america...@googlegroups.com
I need help with American Literature Exams 1 - 8 and geometry exams 2 - 12 and in return for those exams I have all of the Spanish one exams done and all of the medical terminology exams done and all of the chemistry exams done

julia hamad

Feb 18, 2021, 1:05:12 PM2/18/21
to america...@googlegroups.com
I have them!

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 11:38 AM Enzo <hickle...@gmail.com> wrote:
I need help with American Literature Exams 1 - 8 and geometry exams 2 - 12 and in return for those exams I have all of the Spanish one exams done and all of the medical terminology exams done and all of the chemistry exams done

Enzo

Feb 18, 2021, 1:12:45 PM2/18/21
to america...@googlegroups.com
Great!! Do you have both of them if so may I have them?

Enzo

Feb 18, 2021, 2:06:38 PM2/18/21
to america...@googlegroups.com
Hello are you there???

Hajer

Feb 28, 2021, 2:13:18 AM2/28/21
to america...@googlegroups.com
 Text me @ 708 640 1703. I have all geometry.

julia hamad

Feb 28, 2021, 5:51:19 PM2/28/21
to america...@googlegroups.com

Enzo

Mar 1, 2021, 11:09:46 AM3/1/21
to america...@googlegroups.com

julia hamad

Mar 2, 2021, 1:33:39 PM3/2/21
to america...@googlegroups.com

Victoria Yocum

Mar 2, 2021, 2:18:51 PM3/2/21
to American School of Correspondence
I NEED WRITING 2 EXAM 7 PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS IT PLEASE TEXT ME 863-344-2722

Hajer

Mar 2, 2021, 4:18:08 PM3/2/21
to america...@googlegroups.com

Bianca Luca

Apr 15, 2021, 6:42:38 PM4/15/21
to American School of Correspondence
I have completed spelling, social civics, physiology, literature 1, Ess math II , and algebra 1. Willing to trade for Business Math, English 12, Food & nutrition & speech how to talk. Please anyone.

MegWhit123

Apr 15, 2021, 9:37:47 PM4/15/21
to American School of Correspondence
Biancae I'll trade food and nutrition for algebra 1 !
Message has been deleted

Rachel C

Oct 14, 2021, 5:44:16 PM10/14/21
to American School of Correspondence
Hi! Do you have English 12? I need this one to graduate and I’m willing to buy. Code is 1122. My # is 786 483 0354