Support AAM Striker Ada Walker!

wthom...@aol.com

Jun 23, 2008, 4:03:45 PM6/23/08
to soldiersof...@googlegroups.com, american-a...@googlegroups.com

Dianne Feeley and I were down in court today with Ada Walker and the UAW lawyer.  We did not get a dismissal so a court date will be given. It will be extremely important for as many people as possible to appear in court for her trial. When we get the date, we will let you know.
Ada was attempting to cross Holbrook, which was blocked off by the police, at the AAM headquarters during the strike rally of 2000 on April 18th. A policeman known for his belligerent behavior during the strike locked her in a chock hold around the neck which was well documented on the internet.  Please come show your support. It will be especially important that all witnesses appear. Thank you!
Wendy

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news, & more!