Conference Call Wed., Mar. 4th, 7:00 pm to Prepare for GM and Chrysler Agreements

1 view

wthom...@aol.com

Mar 2, 2009, 12:40:47 PM3/2/09
to soldiersof...@googlegroups.com, american-a...@googlegroups.com
Hey, everyone!
I was out of town for almost three weeks. Handed out the attached leaflet at AAM Cheektowaga, N. Y., Delphi in Lockport, N.Y., New Process Gear in Syracuse, N.Y., and AAM Colfor in Ohio.
I see a tentative agreement on concessions has been reached at Ford. I have attached a leaflet (without the original signatures) which is being distributed at Ford Rouge, L. 600.
It would be good for Autoworker Caravan to have a flyer ready for the GM and Chrysler agreements which incorporated our proposal to expand the auto industry beyond cars to trains and buses for mass transit, electric vehicles, wind and water turbines, solar panels or even hospital equipment. It should also include support for single payer health care. Since we know the basic outline of the concessions, we can start working on a tentative leaflet to have ready once the details come out so we can move quickly.

Please participate in a conference call to start getting such a leaflet together on Wed., March 4th at 7:00 pm. Call:
Conference Dial-in Number: (218) 844-8230
Participant Access Code: 971860#

Talk to you then!

Wendy

buffaloSign Petition to Reject Anti.docx
ford 309Vote_No_contract_Mar_2b.doc