American Axle Motorcycle Riders

1 view

NYBiker

Aug 29, 2008, 8:27:04 AM8/29/08
to American Axle Workers
During my travels to many bike rallies and runs over the summer, I
can’t believe the amount of new riders, and some old still wearing
sunglasses when they ride.

Besides the obvious hazards like stones and bugs, riders can suffer
Bells Palsy if they fail to wear the padded glasses or goggles.
Bell's palsy is a form of temporary facial paralysis resulting from
damage or trauma to one of the two facial nerves. This occurs when
strong wind gets behind your eye.

Also, keep in mind that “knock-offs” or other imitation Motorcycle
Eyewear are just that, imitations. The recent troubles in the Chinese
toy industry should be enough to make you realize that trusting your
eyes to imitation eyewear isn’t very safe. You got $20,000 invested
in a bike, why are you riding around with those $5 sunglasses???
Birdz is a trusted, American brand. They specializes in Authentic
Eyewear for Bikers.

If you need a new pair of Authentic Riding glasses or goggles or your
just looking for something to wear at night, visit our store @
http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/newyorkbikershop/StoreFront or
follow the link from our site and grab a pair or two. Birdz makes the
lightest, most comfortable glasses in the industry. If you aren’t
100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we’ll refund your
money. What are you waiting for?