NUS Press with support from Singapore's National Heritage Board has set up a site where data on ceramics and other materials from Southeast Asian sites is archived. The URL is
The series is intended to make technical data available to all scholars who work on Southeast Asian archaeology.
Site reports in this series include:
- a description of the archaeological project: when, where, and by whom was the research conducted
- history of previous research at the site
- research questions addressed by the project
- analysis of results
- stratigraphic drawings
- site maps
- tables providing quantitive data on specific types of artifacts
- illustrations of the main types of artifacts discovered (photographs and drawings)
- laboratory analyses of mineral composition, identification of organic materials, the ancient environment, dating methods and results
Eight reports are now available, and more are scheduled for uploading in the next few months.