Get-Together for Archaeologists of East and Southeast Asia at the 2021 SAA Meeting.

Alison Carter

Apr 9, 2021, 3:55:18 PM4/9/21
to AASEAA
Dear All

If you will be virtually attending the upcoming 2021 Virtual SAA Meeting I invite you to attend the virtual Get-Together for Archaeologists of East and Southeast Asia.

This event is limited to participants registered for the conference and will be held on Friday, April 16th at 12-1pm Eastern/9-10am Pacific.

Our meeting will involve a brief welcome and greetings from myself and co-host Francis Allard, short presentations by editors of the journals Antiquity, Archaeological Research in Asia, Asian Archaeology and Asian Perspectives as well as the Institute for Southeast Asian Archaeology, and conclude with brief presentations by two junior researchers – Drs. Piphal Heng and Lauren Glover – on their work as well as their thoughts and ideas on the future of East/Southeast Asian Archaeology, with time for Q&A.

We’ve written instructions (with screenshots) on how to find and join our virtual get-together in the SAA Virtual Meeting platform, which you can access here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xufFTGp_S6JtcJ2CAPZib4T_yg_JEedJXYLisPEscLw/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions you can contact me at: acar...@uoregon.edu.

We look forward to seeing you there!
Alison Carter