Position announcement: Adjuncts in anthropology and history- Monmouth University

Alison Carter

Feb 11, 2021, 7:59:46 PM2/11/21
to AASEAA
Hi All
I wanted to pass along the following adjust position announcement.
Best
Alison

From: "Delprete, Hillary" <hdel...@monmouth.edu>
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 1:04 PM
To: Alison Carter <acar...@uoregon.edu>
Subject: adjuncts in anthropology and history- Monmouth University

Dear Alison,

I hope that you are doing well. I am reaching out to see if you would be willing to share our job ads for adjuncts in History and Anthropology at Monmouth University in West Long Branch NJ with the American Association of Southeast Asian Archaeologists. I am not sure if anyone is in the NJ area, but I wanted to reach out to you in case anyone is local. Thank you for your consideration!  I have included the links to the job ads below. Thank you!

https://jobs.monmouth.edu/postings/12242

https://jobs.monmouth.edu/postings/12240

I hope that your semester is off to a great start!

Hillary DelPrete

Hillary DelPrete, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Biological Anthropology

Anthropology Undergraduate Program Director

Monmouth University

400 Cedar Ave.

West Long Branch, NJ  07764