Archaeological Research in Asia Webinar

Alison Carter

Mar 23, 2022, 10:58:04 AM3/23/22
to AASEAA
Although the below webinar is for scholars in China, it might be of interest to others as well.

From: Sophie Coolen <s.co...@elsevier.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 5:41 AM
To: Alison Carter <acar...@uoregon.edu>
Subject: Archaeological Research in Asia Webinar

Dear All,

I hope that you are all keeping safe and well.

I would like to let you know that the Editor in Chief (Robert Bettinger) and an Associate Editor (Chen Shen) of Archaeological Research in Asia will be running a webinar for archaeologists based in China on Thursday March 31st at 09:00-10:00 am Beijing time (please find a banner attached to this email). This webinar will focus on how to publish in Archaeological Research in Asia and will cover the following topics:

  • What does Archaeological Research in Asia publish?
  • How to write a cover letter
  • How to approach graphics, tables, and references
  • The peer review process and how to respond to peer review comments

Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask the editors questions. The webinar will be run in English and is free to attend.

Please register for the webinar using the following link: Webinar Registration - Zoom.

Please do share the details of the event with your colleagues and anyone you think may be interested in attending.

Thank you very much, please do let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,
Emily

Emily Wilkes
Associate Publisher – Archaeology & Library and Information Science
ELSEVIER | Global STM Journals
e.wi...@elsevier.com