HIgham archive

Charles Higham

Feb 7, 2022, 7:43:00 PM2/7/22
to AASEAA
Dear All
I have added ebooks of our reports on Ban Non Wat, Nong Nor, Non Ban Jak, Noen U-Loke, Khok Phanom Di and Ban Lum Khao that can be downloaded free of charge with the url below. I have also added downloadable copies of a selection of recent articles I have been involved in as an author.

Charles Higham
Department of Anthropology and Archaeology
University of Otago
P.O. Box 56
Dunedin
New Zealand

Miriam Stark

Feb 12, 2022, 7:33:46 PM2/12/22
to AASEAA
Aloha everyone,

Thanks to the generosity of the University of Hawai'i Press Journals department, all back-issues of Asian Perspectives that we could locate from 1957 onward are available in digital format through our OA platform called ScholarSpace here: https://scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu/handle/10125/14928

Like some journals, UH Press requested a two-year embargo on uploading issues. So right now you can download issues through 2019.  Once the first 2022 issue materializes, we'll post the AP 2020 issues. Please share this information widely with colleagues who work in Asia and the Pacific, and particularly with those who do not have access to institutions with licensed electronic access to this journal.

All the best,
Miriam