Happy New Year and a request/reminder

Alison Carter

Jan 3, 2021, 1:44:56 PM1/3/21
to AASEAA
Dear All
Happy New Year and sending all the best for 2021.

As many of you likely already know, the 2021 SAA Meeting will be held virtually this year. I was curious how many members of the list might be attending as we are planning to do a virtual get-together with the Society for East Asian Archaeology (as usual) and I was wondering how many people might be in attendance.  If you will be attending would you mind hitting reply and letting me know?

Also, if you are a member of the SAA remember that you can join the Southeast Asian Archaeology Interest Group free of charge!

Lastly, I wanted to remind you that any member of the AASEAA group can post a message to the list directly. You can do so through the Google Groups website, or even easier is to copy and paste this email address and your message will automatically be sent out to the list:  american-association-of-sou...@googlegroups.com
Sometimes people send emails for me to forward on to the list, which I generally don't mind doing except that I've had problems with my email in the past and things have gotten lost in the shuffle. It would also be nice to have diverse voices posting to the group.

All the best
Alison

Alison Carter, Assistant Professor
Dept. of Anthropology