Society for American Archaeology - Joining SEA Archaeology Interest Group

Alison Carter

Apr 11, 2022, 3:11:17 PM4/11/22
to AASEAA
Hi All
We had a small but enthusiastic group turn out for the SAA meeting in Chicago and I am already hopeful about next year's SAA meeting in Portland, OR. I hope we might be able to build on our small group with an increased presence at the next meeting.

I wanted to write and note that if you are a member of the Society for American Archaeology please consider joining our Southeast Asian Archaeology Interest Group (IG) (there is no cost to join).  We are hoping to reinvigorate this group and by joining our IG you will be able to keep on top of our activities.

Here's how to join if you are a member of the SAA but not yet a member of our IG:
2. Once logged-in, go to the Interest Groups page
3. Make-sure the box next to the "Southeast Asian Archaeology Interest Group" is checked.
4. Select "Add to Cart" and complete the process. There is no charge to join our group, but some groups have a small membership fee.

Communications to the group come via the SAA, so be sure you are able to receive emails from the SAA.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!
Best
Alison

--

Alison Carter, Assistant Professor